WELCOME TO NINJASS 2018!
- You will be assigned one random target each week.
- One round is two weeks long (3 rounds in total).
- To stay in the game: you must at least kill one target by the end of Round 1 and two targets by the end of Round 2 OR complete the mission for each round.
- Kill the target with a full hug. Hands must touch.
- After you have made your kill, report to Historian Alex Shimotake or Secretary Yasuko Yui. Your target should tell you who your next target is, and we will confirm.
- If you are killed, you will be entered into a raffle for a chance of revival before the end of each round.
- *If you kill 5 targets, you are safe until the next round.
- We will send notifications through Facebook messenger by default, but you may choose to have text or email notifications if you would like!
Rules and Restrictions (**IMPORTANT**)
> NO VIOLENCE
- Violent or Aggressive play when killing or escaping will result in an automatic disqualification. Please remember: This is only a game.
> SAFE ZONES
- JASS meetings: Haring Hall is safe on Thursdays from 6:30-9pm.
- Target’s home or workplace. (Outside is OK!)
- For those who live in dorms, the entire floor they live in is safe.
- Inside target’s classroom during class time
- Inside the doors of any campus library, including Shields Library courtyard.
- Labs, Engineering areas, anywhere with fragile, sharp objects count as dangerous, so they’re also safe zones. This includes Engineering Fabrication Lab, Sci Labs, Bainer labs and South Shop.
- JASS events (WITHIN the event venue/building is SAFE. Outside the building is NOT safe)
- Grace period: 10 minutes before and after the event are SAFE.Official team practices/games/tournaments (e.g. IM sports, BOXING CLUB, Taiko).
- Official team practices/games/tournaments (e.g. IM sports, BOXING CLUB, Taiko).
- 10 minute grace period before and after IM Sports practices
- 30 minute grace period before and after IM Sports games
> Targets are safe when they are:
- with ANY JASS members
2. physically / verbally interacting with another (JASS or not) (texting/talking on the phone does not count)
> TIME OUT!
- We will be randomizing targets every 7 days. On the days this happens, we will have system downtimes between Friday 10pm until Saturday 6am, during which no kills will count, and your new target will be assigned.
- At the end of each round, we will have a down time from 10pm until 6am. The game resumes promptly at 6am!
What is the Tattletales Page?
- All players will be added to the Facebook page NINJASS 2018 Tattletales
- This is where we make NINJASS updates and any other announcements.
- Also, it’s the page to make tattletales! So feel free to post the locations of other participants at anytime (you must be 100% sure they are at that location).
ROUND 1: from 1/27 (Sat) 6AM to 2/9 (Fri) 10PM
***Round 1 Missions***
If you cannot kill a target before the end of round one (10:00PM Friday 2/9), you may opt to complete this set of missions to continue onto the next round:
 GENERAL MEETINGS: Attend both JASS meetings during this round (2/1 AND 2/8). We will have a NINJASS Sign-In sheet which you MUST SIGN each meeting to prove attendance.
 EVENTS: Take a selfie with a cabinet member at 1 IM practice or game AND 1 weekend event (not including IM)
 TATTLE ON YOURSELF: Share your location on the Ninjass 2018 Tattletales page at least once.
Our JASSassins this year:
Have fun and may the force be with you 🙂